Thursday, March 4, 2010

I Started Wondering....

Whether or not I was in fact right about my stats. I mean really? 5.5 lbs of muscle??? At first, I of course was VERY excited, but after the excitement dissipated, I started to wonder if that in fact could be accurate. I know for a fact that I am leaner and my muscle is hard! I know for a fact that the scale says that I have lost 14.5 lbs. But the fat caliper testing, have I been pinching the SAME spot EVERY time? I started to doubt, so I went back to the instruction manual and read it and looked at the demo and tried again....I think I may have been pinching in the wrong spot from where I first pinched....SO this Saturday I am going to have my sweet hubby do a 4 point skin fold test(I did one around the start) and compare from around the first part of January to March 5th how the numbers have decreased. I just don't know how I could have packed on 5.5 lbs. of muscle! It seems a little too much to me! I will just continue with that. Obviously, this bit of news was discouraging! I am probably not as lean as I was thinking and that in itself is a bummer! Oh well, just happy that I am at least on a path that is actually getting me somewhere instead of where I was! :)

In other news, I get incredibly sick of myself. That is why I haven't posted on here for a while! I deal with me ALL day and why on earth would I want to get on ye olde blog and write yet MORE stuff about, you guessed it, ME! I know that in order to keep accountability, I need to stay in the loop! So, for those reasons I tell you that I have still been maintaining my cardio/weight training for 6 days a week for 3 weeks straight! I am planning on this being my 4th consecutive! AND I have been eating clean for about 80% of the time for the last 2 wks. In light of the fact that my eating has not been spot on I have amped up my cardio and ended last week with 20 miles logged in running! Not too mention the elliptical and the miles walked after my runs! I believe that because of this one fact I have still been able to lose fat, albeit, slowly, but lose none the less! :)

With that I am signing off, I hope that you are all well and achieving the goals set before you! God bless each of you with His PERFECT WILL in your life!!



Wendy said...

Yay, Sarah! You are doing awesome! I was wondering how you were. So glad to hear things are going well. Be proud of yourself!

Wendy said...

Hi Sarah! Hope you are having a great day! Would love to see you blogging more, but I understand. :)