Friday, February 12, 2010

We have satelite internet and because it snowed a MASSIVE amount of snow in our neck of the woods for the better part of yesterday I could not log a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g.!!!! I couldn't even check the weather!!! How do ya like them apples!!!

Wednesday:
stairmaster-30min.
1 hr. cross training class
ate my 5 meals and kept it clean!

Thursday:
workout with heavy weights--chest, shoulders, triceps and abs
ran HIIT for 2.2 miles and walked .75miles.

ate good ALL day until the end....I could not control the urge to binge...I HATE THAT!!! Sometimes it is SOOOOOO hard to stay on a healthy plan for eating. Oh well, off to a good start on the eating plan today!!! And that my friends is how you(I) have to do it! Mess up, and just get back to business with the next thing! My workout was canceled this am so I am off to workout! See ya!

No comments: